Email resume to: email@example.com
REFINE Concrete Services is seeking a dedicated individual to join our team!
The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, be a self-starter with a high level of professional integrity, and have a strong work ethic.
Direct experience in ALL of the following is mandatory for crew leader positions:
• Have a checking account for direct deposit or a way to receive direct deposit
• Have a working cell phone which can receive phone calls, voicemail, and receive and send text messages
• Other concrete experience is helpful; placement, finishing, underlayments, repairs
• Accurately track hours, equipment and materials
• Strive to meet and exceed installation timelines
• Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)
• Unloading material, equipment, and supplies from the truck/trailer.
• Grinding, blasting, and cleaning of floors as well as removal of existing floors as needed.
• Applying stain, acrylic, epoxy, and polyurethane/cementitious coatings using various tools
• Working from a kneeling, crouching, or bent over position frequently
• Operating handheld power tools as well as large upright equipment and vacuums.
• General job site clean-up as pertains to their scope of work.
• Willingness to travel (most projects are in the Greater Houston Region)
A typical workweek is 8 AM-4/5 PM. Occasionally REFINE has night work which may require several days working a full shift during nighttime hours. Also, there may be scenarios where weekend or extended shift work is required. Overtime pay for more than 40 hours per week.
We offer employees:
• Competitive hourly wage based on experience
• Full-time employment
• Raise after a 90-day evaluation
• Paid holidays and vacation after 1-year service
• Allowance for work gear
• Significant opportunity for advancement in a fast-growing company
• A safe and respectful work environment